Grade 12 graduate or mature student status (British Columbia definition of the mature student is: 19 years or older).
Meet minimum English language proficiency requirements, only one of the followings
- IELTS: 5.5 (or better) or
- TOEFL (paper): 520 (or better) or
- TOELF (CBT): 190 (or better) or
- TOEFL (IBT): 70 (or better) or
- Cambridge: CAE (or better) or
- Canadian High School Diploma or
- English 12 graduation certificate from a Canadian high school or
- Canadian LINK or ELSA program level 4 certificate
- CELPIP(Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program) 3H or better
- CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) 6 or better
- Pre-Intermediate (or better) Certificate from a Language Canada accredited school or
- Pre-Intermediate (or better) Certificate from any language school accredited by local authorities worldwide or
- Two years of study in an English program that leads to a degree worldwide or
- BA, MA or PHD in the English Language from a university worldwide or
- The student has TESOL, CELTA or DELTA certification or
- The student has lived and worked in an English speaking country longer than 10 years or
- The student has spent at least two years studying in a secondary, post-secondary or higher education school in any program in a system where English is the official language of instruction or
- The student has passed ITD Canada’s English Assessment Test (online with a proctor or in person) at the Pre-intermediate level.
English language proficiency test scores will only be accepted if they are dated within the last 4 calendar years from the programs start date.