8 March 2021 by Jamak Golshani ITD Blog 0 comments
ITD Canada – Spring 2021 Video Contest Announcement
Approximately one year ago, Soheil and I had to make the very difficult decision to close down the downtown campus for the safety of our students and staff.
The twelve months that followed have been very difficult on many levels for all of us. Despite all these challenges, however, we are still around and this calls for a celebration.
Traditionally, around this time of the year, we celebrate ITD’s birthday (and the beginning of Spring – Norouz) on campus in grand fashion. We have been thinking of creative ways to celebrate this year since we cannot get together.
Enter the Spring 2021 Video Contest…
We are going to give away a total of $2250 in prizes to the top three winners of the contest in the following format:
- First place: $1000
- Second place: $750
- Third place: $500
Here are the rules and criteria for the contest:
- You must be an ITD Canada current student or alumni to enter
- ITD Canada will own the rights to your video and can use it on the website, social media, etc. once it has been submitted.
- Deadline: April 4th, 2021 11:59 PM
- Language: English
- Duration: 1 to 4 minutes
- Evaluation and selection of the winner(s) will be done by a committee comprised of two staff members, one student, and one industry expert.
- Theme and general suggestions:
- How ITD Canada has changed/Improved my life
- My journey (if international student) from my home country to Canada
- Use the tagline “ITD Canada changed my life” against a Vancouver/BC icon backdrop
- Showcase other favorite activities that you do in Vancouver (sports, leisure, entertainment, restaurants, nightlife, etc.)
Please fill out this form to express interest and start the process.
I am excited to see the fruits of your creativity. Please contact Student Services if you have any questions.